JCSL will run weekly, Monday through Thursday from 9:00am – 12:30pm, and also include attending and serving at Sunday church services at Jesus Culture Sacramento.
What You Can Expect
To start an application, use this Apply link and create an account on our school system. After creating an account, you can begin filling out the application, supply a digital photo of yourself, and then have an opportunity to review and edit all of your questions before submitting your application.
After submitting the application, you will need to complete your references. This process is managed by our school system, and online forms are emailed to your references that you provide. This process can take some time, it is recommended to keep in touch with your references.
After your references have been returned, you will need to pay a $35 application fee to schedule an interview using our online system. At peak application times, our interview slots may fill up quickly. If there are no available slots, check back regularly as slots will be added as needed. After your interview, we aim to have the application decision within two to four weeks.
- Registration & First Day Sept. 16
- All School Retreat Oct. 15-17
- Veterans Day November 11
- Thanksgiving Break Nov. 27 – Dec. 1
- Christmas Break Dec. 20 – Jan. 5
- MLK Day Jan. 20
- President’s Day Feb. 17
- Trips Apr. 20 – 30
- Graduation May 14
- 10% discount if paid in full by first day of school
- $500 discount for JC Sacramento local church attendees
- $500 non-refundable deposit (due 30 days after acceptance, or by Aug 1 – whichever is sooner)
- $1500 due by Sept 16
- $1000 due by Jan 6
- $1000 due by March 18
- *Fundraising for trips separate