Jesus Culture is a movement with a mandate to mobilize believers for revival in our day.
We do this through:
- Jesus Culture Music – releasing worship songs and hosting encounter nights
- Leadership development – Jesus Culture School of Leadership (JCSL) and exclusive leadership events
- Resources – Jesus Culture Podcast Network and Jesus Culture TV
- Conferences and events – online and in-person
- The local church – we’ve planted two churches in California, in Sacramento and San Diego
Founded by Banning Liebscher in 1999, Jesus Culture started as a conference. It has grown into a multifaceted organization with global reach and influence.
We believe that God’s people are God’s answer in the earth.
Our focus is on creating opportunities for people to:
- Encounter the love and presence of God
- Be rooted in God’s Word and truth
- Get connected to God’s people
- Engage with, accelerate, and sustain the call of God on their life
We are convinced that when you are fully engaged in who God has called you to be and what He has called you to do – we’re going to see communities, cities and nations transformed and impacted.
Whether in ministry, the marketplace, family or community – this is how we will see revival across every realm of society.