We believe that leadership is the instrument God uses to draw the greatness out of you and bring change to the world around you.
Our definition of a leader is anyone who has a call of God on their life (all are called!) and wants to take responsibility for it.
A leader is someone who owns their influence in whatever sphere they’re called to––ministry, business, family, or community.
God has given us all different measures of influence, but however much we have, we need to steward it for His purpose––to advance His kingdom in the earth.
Whether you’ve been leading for years or are pursuing something new, Jesus Culture School of Leadership will equip you to take your life and leadership to the next level.
Jesus Culture School of Leadership will help you to:
- Align with your identity, purpose, and leadership calling
- Relate to God from a deeper place of intimacy, friendship, and partnership
- Sustain spiritual growth and hunger
- Manage personal responsibilities and time
- Build effective teams and execute vision
- Gain biblical perspective on the current cultural climate
- Hear and discern God’s voice and direction
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Cultivate meaningful connections
- Navigate conflict resolution